Due to the obesity epidemic, many men want to know how to get rid of manboobs. This usually involves the right diet and exercise, although a complete solution is available.
What’s your bra size, dude?
Enlarged men’s breasts have been the butt of jokes for decades. But it’s really not funny if it’s you who has this problem. Suddenly it’s impossible for you to even think about taking off your shirt on the beach or while playing basketball. A girl’s reaction during an intimate moment can be mortifying. And it can even affect your work, especially when your clothes don’t hide your condition.
It’s no wonder that men who have this problem really want to know how to get rid of manboobs. It’s obviously a downer. One official study conducted by doctors confirmed that it affects self-esteem, but you don’t actually have to be a genius to realize this fact without a study to confirm it.
There are two types of breast enlargement in men. The most common type is caused by obesity. This is the problem often referred to as manboobs, or even moobs. You get fatty tissues stored over your pectoral muscles. The other type is a hormonal and glandular problem, and it’s technically known as gynecomastia. But in essence, the term gynecomastia is often used even by doctors to refer to the enlargement of men’s breasts. (It’s not exactly appropriate to use the term manboobs in scientific journals.)
So how do you get rid of it? There’s always the surgical option. But that’s risky, it can lead to unsightly scarring, and it’s very expensive. What’s more, there’s no guarantee that the same problem won’t happen again.
But there are alternatives to risky and costly surgery. Since the vast majority of manboobs is caused by obesity, it stands to reason that exercise can play a major role in getting rid of them. The right diet plan also helps fight and prevent obesity, and therefore it’s also very useful weapon against man boobs.
These are among the most effective exercises to get rid of man boobs because they’re designed to burn off calories. When you use up more calories than you consume, you achieve the calorie deficit that causes weight loss, which in turn reduces your man boobs as well.
- Running. It’s no secret that running is perhaps the most popular form of cardio exercise. There’s no need for special equipment except good running shoes. But not everyone loves it, and if you have joint problems then it won’t do at all.
- Using an elliptical machine. This is a machine that simulates running or walking up stairs. The main advantage of this machine is that it doesn’t exert too much pressure on your joints. This helps prevent cardio exercise injuries brought on by repetitive impact. It also uses the arms and legs. But you will have to go to a gym to use them, and buying then yourself for home use can be expensive.
- Rowing. While you can actually row on a lake somewhere, for most people this means using a rowing machine in a gym. It burns calories while also engaging your upper body muscles. Again, you’ll also need a gym membership for this option.
- Playing sports. Tennis, soccer, and basketball are good options. Just ignore your co-players if they start calling for shirts versus skins games.
- Interval training. This is a bit more complicated, but some research on your own (or a personal trainer) can get you started. This is a really intense type of exercise involving hard exertion in short bursts.
These are designed to develop your muscles. And by developing those muscles, you actually increase the number of calories you burn on a regular basis. These exercises usually involve barbells, dumbbells, cables, or just your body weight.
The most commonly recommended man boobs workout options include pushups, bench press, incline flyes, seated chest press, and cable crossovers.
The Proper Gynecomastia Diet Plan
Your diet plan should revolve around limiting your calorie intake so that you can achieve a calorie deficit. But your diet can also address any hormonal issues that may be contributing to your manboobs problem.
- Your first step is to reduce your calorie intake by about 250 calories to start with. You can then increase the reduction little by little until your body gets used to it. Crash diets, as people like Oprah have found out, are not recommended. You need your body to adjust to the new diet, and at the same time you also need calories so you have energy for your gynecomastia workout plan.
- You should then reduce your alcohol and sugar consumption. Alcohol is mainly empty calories, and many regular drinkers sport manboobs as a result. Sugar consumption, especially from soda, is one of the main causes of the obesity epidemic.
- You’ll want to eat more fruits and vegetables. You’ll be hungry at first when you diet, and you should snack on these healthy foods instead of pigging out on junk food. Some of these fruits and veggies (such as broccoli and grapes) may lower your estrogen levels, which may be high enough to also contribute to your gynecomastia.
Potential Complete Solutions
If you’re confused as to what your exercise and diet plan should be to get rid of your man boobs, you may want to try a program such as the Chest Chiseler system. The Chest Chiseler strategy engages the problem of man boobs from different angles. Your options regarding the best exercise for man boobs are identified and they’re easy enough to do so you’re not discouraged. It also involves the right diet plan, starting with identifying the food items that cause man boobs in the first place.
But there’s more to this strategy. You’re taught a few tricks on how to improve your appearance immediately, such as wearing the right clothes. You also learn about the right supplements to take, and you also learn how to develop your muscles more effectively. And what’s great about the Chest Chiseler is that the results are quick.
With Chest Chiseler system, you’re spared from having to figure out what to do to get rid of the man boobs yourself. All you need is the determination to follow through.